Welcome to Fix Fungal Nails, I started this site to help people with nail fungus (including myself) and bring you top nail fungus treatment reviews so you can choose a product you know will be safe and effective.
I have put together some info that I think you will find very useful in picking out a nail fungus treatment that works for you.
Here are some links to resources on my site to get you started:
Treating Nail Fungus – Where to Start
When I first started looking at nail fungus treatments I got a little overwhelmed, home remedies seemed cheap and convenient but didn’t really seem to be that effective. Laser treatment seemed expensive and a little over the top. I was confused about where to start and what to use.
I imagine I’m not the only one who feels this way, so here is my recommendation for anyone starting out and wanting a nail fungus treatment.
- Get the main causes of nail fungus out of your life. This includes always drying your feet thoroughly after a shower or bath, don’t share shoes or callipers. In fact, I wouldn’t share anything that has touched anybody’s feet including shoes. You should also avoid going bare foot in mud and soil – there can be fungi that get passed along.
Most importantly – keep your feet dry and take off wet socks immediately. Fungus thrives in damp environments, so the dryer you can keep your feet at all times the better.
2. Once you eliminate all of the nail fungus risks in your environment, it’s time to treat your existing infection.
What Are My Treatment Options?
There are a number of routes you can go down here but if you want something that won’t break the bank, you can do from your own home and will definitely eradicate it then I recommend a product that treats the fungal infection properly and kills it right off at its root.
You can use home remedies to alleviate the symptoms of the infection in the short term and it may even look like it is working for a while, but the fungus will always come back. This is because these remedies do not kill off the root of the infection. Home remedies have a low success rate and will not work effectively for most people.
I heard that Laser Treatment Can Work?
Another option is laser treatment, this is valid and has an 85% success rate in one study that was done. However, it is really expensive (around $1,000) and is not covered by insurance as it is considered an aesthetic procedure. What’s more, it is common for the fungus to come back again and again. This means you will have to keep getting repeat treatments and shelling out for it every time.
You can get prescription drugs such as Lamisil, which works for two out of three of all patients and can be very effective in removing the root of the infection. However, this often comes with intense side effects including diarrhoea, headaches, rashes and in some cases even liver problems. So although this is an effective option, it may not be the safest one. It is also quite expensive.
I eventually came across a treatment that seems to work well, Zetaclear nail fungus treatment. It is reasonably priced and includes an active ingredient which has been FDA approved to treat nail fungus. It is very safe, using a blend of mostly natural ingredients that have no side effects.
I ended up choosing and sticking with Zetaclear for the following reasons:
- Contains Undecylenic acid which is an FDA approved nail fungus treatment option.
- Has a clinically proven blend of ingredients that work together to make a very effective treatment.
- Comes with a topical solution and an oral spray. The topical solution gets rid of the fungus on the toenails themselves. The oral spray ensures that you kill off the root of the infection and it won’t come back.
- Is cheaper than Lamisil and much cheaper than laser treatment options.
- Has completely safe and natural ingredients
- Has no reported side effects and lots of great reviews from users online.
For a special deal on Zetaclear go to the official website – www.zetaclear.com.
Or read my in-depth Zetaclear review.